Vacation Check

Anyone who is going out of town for an extended period of time or for even just a few days is encouraged to contact the police department (non-emergency # 440-259-3020) and complete a house check card so that we can check your home on a daily basis while you are gone.

It’s only a phone call when you leave and one when you return so that we know you are home.

You may also complete the information below and submit online.