Lawn and Leaf Waste Pickup
LAWN BAG AND SMALL TWIG PICKUP:
- Pick up will be begin the first Tuesday in April weather permitting thru November.
- Please have your yard waste bags ready and at the curb by 8:00 a.m. Tuesdays for pick up.
- All grass clippings, leaves and small flower cuttings must be in paper, recyclable bags ONLY.
- Paper recycle bags are now available at NO COST to Village residents at the Village Hall.
- NO DIRT, SOD, NUTS, ETC., IN BAGS PLEASE.
- Place small branches, 1-inch or less in diameter and no longer than 4-ft. length, in a separate pile from the larger limbs.
- Christmas tree pick-up will be in January, one day each year to be announced in our newsletter.
FALL PICK UP:
- Leaves to be collected should be gathered into a pile in the grass area next to the road edge.
- DO NOT PILE LEAVES IN THE ROAD.
- DO NOT MIX GRASS & TWIGS & BRANCHES with the leaves to be collected.
- Weekly fall leaf pick-up begins October 14th and ends December 16th this year.
TREE LIMBS, BRANCHES, TWIGS AND VINES:
- Pick-up of larger branches and limbs (over 1-inch in diameter) will be chipped on the SECOND and FOURTH week of the month. (Friday and/or Saturday)
- ANY TREES OR SHRUBS THAT ARE CUT DOWN, MUST BE COMPLETELY REMOVED AT THE PROPERTY OWNER’S EXPENSE. NORTH PERRY VILLAGE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CLEAN UP.
- Residents can contact Gareth Schul at 440-221-8586 for assistance.
- No nursery or farm business trimmings shall be allowed. The Village limb, branch and twig pick-up services are for residential tree storm damage, normal spring tree trimming and yard twig cleanup.
- Branches and limbs can remain as long lengths. Branches up to 6-inches in diameter and 20-feet in length are allowed for chipping.
- Pile branches of similar size together, with the cut base facing the road in direction of traffic to aid chipping.
- No stumps are allowed.
- No sod or dirt is allowed.
- PLEASE STACK BRANCHES NEATLY.
- All vines must be tied and bundled for easy pick-up.