VILLAGE OF NORTH PERRY
THURSDAY – FEBRUARY 17, 2022
7:00 PM – 8:30 PM (EDT)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (872) 240-3311
Access Code: 820-744-253
Regular Session of Council 7:00 PM
- Pledge of Allegiance (please silence cell phones)
- Call to Order/Roll Call:
Derek Foley, Dennis Hurley, Jeremy Lagania, Mary Ann Rideout, Ken Siegel and Brian Titus
- Public Utilities and Finance (PUFIN) Committee (Chairperson Rideout)
- Payments to local business/commercial for services.
- IT – recording Council meetings
- Police and Fiscal Officer Pay-raise (Maybe executive session)
- Parks, Recreation, Streets and Safety Committee (Chairperson Titus)
- Park Pass and rules
- New Park Gate System
- Jeremy Lagania
- Mary Ann Rideout
- Ken Siegel
- Brian Titus
- Dennis Hurley
- Derek Foley
- Solicitor O’Leary
- Fiscal Officer Clapp
- Police Chief Radovanic
- Service Director Laing
- Zoning Inspector Bernard
- Village Engineer Jurs
- Public Comment: (Public to address comments and questions to Mayor pertaining to any topic specifically discussed at this meeting, and will be limited to 3 minutes. Mayor will decide if he would like Council or Employees to respond)
- Adjournment of Work Session into Special Council Meeting.
Next Council Work Session 3/17/22 @ 7:00 PM
Called by: Council President Pro-Tempore Brian Titus [Posted 2/15/2022]
SPECIAL COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
- Donation request
- Executive Session:
To discuss economic development and employee compensation with possible action being taken afterwards.
Called by: Council President Pro-Tempore Brian Titus Posted [Posted 2/15/2022]