REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
VILLAGE OF NORTH PERRY
Thursday – December 2, 2021
7:00 PM – 11:00 PM (EDT)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (669) 224-3412
– One-touch: tel:+16692243412,,487942093#
Access Code: 487-942-093
Regular Session of Council 7:00 PM
- Pledge of Allegiance (please silence cell phones):
- Call to Order/Roll Call: Mike Cutler, Derek Foley, Larry Klco, Mary Ann Rideout, Ken Siegel and Brian Titus
- Public Comment:
- Reading & Disposition of the Minutes:
- Regular Council Meeting 11/4/21
- Special Council Meeting 11/11/21
- Work Session Meeting 10/27/21
- Work Session Meeting 11/18/21
- Resolution No. R21-51 (Rules Suspend) A resolution amending the permanent appropriations funds for North Perry Village, Ohio for the Year 2021 and declaring an emergency.
- Resolution No. R21-52 (Rules Suspend) A resolution authorizing the Fiscal Officer to amend the estimated resources for the year 2021 for North Perry Village and declaring an emergency.
- Resolution No. R21-53 (1 st Reading) A resolution authorizing the Fiscal Officer to pay benefit time in Lieu of time off for Police Officer Randy Serra of North Perry Village and declaring an emergency.
- Resolution No. R21-54 (Rules Suspend) A resolution approving the permanent appropriations funds for the Village of North Perry, Ohio for the Year 2022 and declaring an emergency.
- Ordinance No. 21- (Rules Suspend, Declaring an Emergency) An ordinance authorizing the transfer of annual income tax receipts to the Village of North Perry, Ohio for the Year 2022 and distributed as follows:
- 80% General Fund (1000)
- 10% Street Construction, Maintenance and Repairs (2011)
- 10% Capital Project (4903)
- Committee Reports- JEDD, PEDC, Fire Board, Rec. & Senior, Fall Festival, Govt. Forum
- Expiring Board members terms:
- Derek and Brian expire 12/31/21 from Parks, Recreation, Streets & Safety
- Ken &amp; Mary Ann expire 12/31/21 from PUFIN
- New Council member will replace Mike on PUFIN
- New Council member will replace Larry on Park, Recreation, Streets & Safety
- Ken & Brian expire from Perry Joint Fire District Board 12/31/21
- Justine Brichford term expires 12/31/21 (Perry Area Joint Recreation Board)
- Mike Cutler expires 12/31/21 from JEDD – (although my understanding is that he can remain as a resident if he chooses?)
- December 16th Work Session- Does Council want to hold it?
- New and re-elected Council Members swearing in.
- Mike Cutler
- Mary Ann Rideout
- Ken Siegel
- Larry Klco
- Brian Titus
- Derek Foley
- Fiscal Officer Clapp:
- November 2021 financial reports.
- All day webinar training December 6th and 7th
- Police Chief Radovanic:
- Interim Service Director Laning:
- Zoning Inspector Bernard:
- Village Engineer Jurs:
- Purchase and Approvals:
- Approval that Council received and reviewed the November 2021 Financial Reports.
- Public Comment:
- Executive Session: (possible executive session)
- To discuss employee compensation.
Next Regular Council Session on 1/6/22 @ 7:00 PM
Called by: Mayor Klco, Posted 12/1/21