In order for all residents and their guests to maximize their enjoyment of this facility please observe the following:
- Contact Charlie Laing to schedule, 259-2133.
- Please remind guests that no alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- No pets or smoking are allowed in this area.
- The NPV resident must be on the premises during setup, function and clean-up. Guests are the NPV resident’s responsibility.
- Provide guest list at the Gate House when your function starts.
Here are a few helpful tips for the day of your event.
Community Center/Pavilion is available from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm.
Use your park pass to enter the Park if setting up at 8:00 am. Gate House is occupied later in the morning.
You may cover tables and decorate. NO CONFETTTI. Cleanup is your responsibility.
If you want a private function, the Village Hall may be rented for a nominal fee.