LAWN AND LEAF WASTE PICKUP
LAWN BAG AND SMALL TWIG PICKUP:
- Pick up will be begin the first Tuesday in April weather permitting thru November.
- Please have your yard waste bags ready and at the curb by 8:00 a.m. Tuesdays for pick up.
- All grass clippings, leaves and small flower cuttings must be in paper, recyclable bags ONLY.
- Paper recycle bags are available at NO COST to Village residents at the Village Hall.
- NO DIRT, SOD, NUTS, ETC., IN BAGS PLEASE.
- Ornamental grasses need to be bundled and tied.
- Place small branches, 1-inch or less in diameter and no longer than 4-ft. length, in a separate pile.
- Please stack branches neatly.
- Vines must be bundled and tied.
- No stumps are allowed.
- No sod or dirt is allowed.
ANY TREES OR SHRUBS THAT ARE CUT DOWN, MUST BE COMPLETELY REMOVED AT THE PROPERTY OWNER’S EXPENSE. NORTH PERRY VILLAGE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CLEAN UP.
- No nursery or farm business trimmings shall be allowed. The Village limb, branch and twig pick-up services are for residential tree storm damage, normal spring tree trimming and yard twig cleanup.
- In the event of a severe storm the village may aide in clean up of fallen branches. Limbs must be by road and can only be up to 6 inches in diameter and 6 ft in length.
- Christmas tree pick-up will be in January, one day each year to be announced in our newsletter.
FALL LEAF PICK UP:
- Normal pick up is on Mondays and Fridays. Pickup up may take multiple days to complete route.
- Leaves to be collected should be gathered into a pile in the grass area next to the road edge as close to the road as possible.
- DO NOT PILE LEAVES IN THE ROAD.
- DO NOT MIX GRASS & TWIGS & BRANCHES with the leaves to be collected.
WEEKLY FALL LEAF PICK-UP BEGINS OCTOBER 12TH AND ENDS DECEMBER 18TH WEATHER PERMITTING THIS YEAR.