The following guidelines are to ensure that everyone has an enjoyable experience at the park. You must be a resident of North Perry, or an owner of real property situated in the Village of North Perry.
- Park Pass required for access. Access passes are non transferable. Any misuse of pass will result in loss of park privileges. All children 2 years and older are required to have a park pass if coming with a grandparent, babysitter, or other non-resident.
- Park Hours: Park and grounds hours from dawn to dusk, Boat/Beach facility 24 hour access. If a special event is held after dusk, Service Director must be notified 48 hours before the event. For example: July 4th celebration
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No alcoholic beverages permitted in park.
- No Skateboards or All Terrain Vehicles (ATV) allowed in park.
- Fishing in designated areas only
- No fireworks allowed in park.
- North Perry Village residents are responsible for their guest, and must be present with guest at all times.
- Pets on a leash are permitted on park grounds.
- Resident must contact the Village Secretary (259-4994) prior to event to schedule guest access.
- PETS MUST BE LEASHED, PROPERLY CONTROLLED AND UNDER DIRECT SUPERVISION.
- Pet owners are not allowed to let their pet interfere in any manner with other people’s enjoyment of the park.
- Owners must clean-up after their pets.
- Pets are not permitted in the community center, play ground or pool area.
- Pets are permitted off leash only in designated pet swim area.
The Community Center is now open and 1 party is allowed at a time
- Resident must contact the Village Secretary (259-4994) prior to event to schedule guest access. Guest list must be provided.
- Center hours are 8 a.m. till dusk April, May, September and October. 8:00 a.m. till 8:00 p.m. June, July and August.
- Tables are available the day of your event on a first come basis, maximum of 6 picnic tables.
- Guests are the responsibility of the North Perry resident. Resident must be present with guests at all times.
- Clean-up of area is the responsibility of the North Perry resident.
- No pets permitted in building.
- No Smoking in Community Center.
Hours: Monday – Saturday: 11 am – 7 pm Sunday: 1 pm – 7 pm
Please view our COVID specific rules under the Pool Schedule tab in the left column.
1. No cigarettes, glass objects, squirt guns, gum, food, or drinks in pool area. Water bottles are permitted.
2. No running, pushing, dunking or rough play.
3. No diving, or running & jumping into pool.
Must stand at edge of pool to jump.
4. Improper conduct & profane language are prohibited.
5. Proper bathing suits are required.
6. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
· Non-swimmers must be accompanied by an adult in the pool.
· Toddlers who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper.
7. Rest periods are the last 10 minutes of each hour.
· During rest periods, all patrons are to be behind “white brick”
· NO FEET, ETC in WATER
8. No floatation devices are permitted.
· Children wearing water wings/lifejackets and must be accompanied in the water by an adult.
9. Obey all lifeguard instructions
10. Whistle signals are as follows:
· 1 SHORT – ATTENTION PATRON
· 2 SHORT – ATTENTION OTHER GUARD(S)
· 3 SHORT – EMERGENCY – “GOING IN”
· 1 LONG – CLEAR POOL
Pool Patio Area
Pool Patio Area is closed
- Unguarded Beach: Swim at your own risk. In designated areas only.
- Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Open fires not permitted. No grilling in beach area. No glass on beach.
- Place litter in trash containers.
- Pets allowed in beach area on leash and under direct supervision. Only allowed off leash in designated PET SWIM AREA.
- Fishing in designated areas only.
- No jumping or diving off the piers. No climbing on rocks or breakwaters.
Ramp and Dock
1. North Perry permitted watercraft only.
2. No alcoholic beverages are permitted to be consumed in, or about the watercraft ramp and/or launch area.
3. No fueling of watercraft on park grounds or in harbor.
4. NO WAKE ZONE in harbor.
5. No swimming allowed by ramp or launch area.
6. Each member shall, upon unloading their equipment, park their vehicle in the designated parking areas. Vehicles with boat trailers in designated parking areas only.
7. Children under the age of ten (10) years must be accompanied by an adult. Children are not permitted to play in launch or dock area.
8. Pets must be leashed and owners are responsible for cleaning up after them.
9. No littering. No cleaning fish in park.
10. Ramp area open 24 hours. Ramp and boating facility are adjacent to a residential district. Please be considerate and minimize your noise when using the facility in late evening and early morning hours.
11. No overnight docking.
12. The Townline Park shall not be responsible for loss or damage of property or any sustained on premises by members or guests.
13. A resident’s park pass and hang tag may be revoked if the resident or their guests do not obey park rules or unsafe behaviors are observed.